Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Goldrow Uniforms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Goldrow Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Goldrow Uniforms   Goldrow Uniforms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:05 am

Well, because I've been considering Goldrow, I figured it was time for a uniform update when it comes.

I've been through wip after wip, and I still have another idea, but it's not complete.
And that one is like... A knight thing... I like the idea of it... Meh...

But I drew a highschool uniform I like, so I thought I'd share it.

Ignore my crap photos taken on my iPad.

Spoiler:

So, basically, the run down:

For the male uniform, normal dress code is to have a white dress shirt and black dress pants, but the code isn't very strict, so t-shirt, jeans, patches, whatever.
The bands around the arms are the school colours, but they vary for scholar level(Like blue for elementary, white for middle school, and gold for highschool). They are mandatory.

But the cool thing is the "vest" thing. It's a vest with a stretchy bottom, and it has buttons, and a tall collar(which can easily be folded). 8D
So it's kind of like a highschool jersey sweater, but a vest!

For the highschool ladies, they also wear a dress shirt, and also have the bands, but they wear some sort of poncho thing. It has arm holes at the sides, so it's easy to move around in.

For their skirt, which the student can choose to wear pants instead, it's more or less a normal skirt. The rim, though, is held up with buttons, and it goes up half of the girl's stomach. As for skirt length, it's the student's choice to have it half down to their knees, or all the way to their knees(Brian proof).

Right now, the colours for the poncho and vest are a dusty blue, but I was thinking of changing it to a dusty green... I'll see, I guess. |D

Why there are the bands:
-First of all, they're school colours
-It identifies what scholar level the student is in
-The new model of the transporter and friendsters will have clip-ons at the back, and can be attached to the bands for easier use

Why different uniforms for scholar levels if there are the bands:
-It identifies scholar level
-Design could be too mature for a younger student
-Why not
-yolo

... <:3 Nyoron...
Back to top Go down

Goldrow Uniforms
Page 1 of 1