Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Student [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:42 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

I walk up to the main entrance. I know it is an enter no exit school, I have heard the rumors. I remember when I toled my brother my plans, I remember him begging me not to go. I take a deep breath.

Sorry Zen I thought. Then I oppen the door to my new home.

I walk in hesitantly, unsure of what to do. The door closes loudly, making me jump. This is it, no turning back. I re-ajust Rokusai and take a few steps. Where the hell do I go!
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm

[color:0641=whiteCecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I was taking a stroll around the school. With choir out for the day because of performances, tutoring cancelled, and Derek busy in his office... I had nothing to do.

Walking around, everything was still in neat order. The school still had the shine it did since the first day and there wouldn't be any cleaning any time soon unless monsters attacked and ripped up the entrance.

Oh?

A girl, maybe in highschool, was standing in the entrance. Had she just gotten here? It wasn't odd to see new students, but it wasn't good seeing as the school was infested with monsters and only one way out: death.

"Hello, miss." I started, holding my free hand out to shake her's, my other carrying books from the library. "I'm Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston, student vice president."

A long name that took years to master, even for myself. Derek was probably the on;y one that also knew it all.

"Eh... But you can call me Ceci, Patty, Jan, Karakara, Lio, Lilli, Jenny/Jen, Cheye, Mia, or Feli... If you prefer."
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

After standing there like an idiot for a while, a blond girl who was probably in middle school walks up to me and introduses herself with a really long and confusing name, but despite my denseness, I catch most of it. I shake her hand and smile.

"Nice to meet you Cecilia Patrica Janet Kara Lion... umm... Ceci. My name is Akina Nomaki, I'm new here and I don't really know where I should go. Can you help me?

It feels weird asking for help from someone yunger then me, but I guess it has to be done. I'm starting to get excited. So I'm really here. This is really happening! I can't wait to get started!
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:25 am

Nora Thorne

This school was beginning to feel like a jail cell. I can' stand it, it's just killing me.

Here is the list of reasons:

Derek-
I'm supposed to be married to him and I see him EVERY SECOND of the day. He's in all my classes, and pops out of nowhere.
....He is pretty cute though....I really need to get that thought out of my head. Not that I like him or anything.......UGH

No Escape-
I can't even jump out of a window!

Popularity-
Although I had it for like ever, Its beginning to annoy me. That's Derek's and Brian's fault.

Monsters-
I've been in a few, and they're making me paranoid.

There are other reasons, I just can't remember them right now. I was planning to pick pocket the door, it probably wont wrok but worth a try. I had a paperclip and I was set.

It wasn't until I saw Cecile and some new girl probably talking to eachother. "Oh hello," I greeted, putting the paperclip back in my pocket.

I thought it would be nice to introduce myself, "Ah, I'm Nora,"

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:25 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

Another girl appears and introduces herself as Nora. She seems to have something on her mind, but other then that she seemes nice enough. I smile warmly.

"Hello Nora, My name is Akina. It's nice to meat you!" I offer my hand for her to shake. The people here seem nice, I think I'll like it here.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Nora Thorne

This girl, Akina, seemed to be nice. I shook her hand, since it was nice to do so. I can use some good friends like Cecile and Akina. I guess I could count Derek as a friend, but everything just seemed awkward.

Really awkward.

"Nice to meet you also," I said with a small smile. She looked just a tad big younger than me. Am I used to making friends younger than me?

I remember when I was the new kid, along with some other students, and this school was huge. I kept on getting lost until I knew my way around. "Do you need help with anything? This school is kind of big,"
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:23 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

Nora shakes my hand and smiles back. It's getting hard to contain my excitment, soon I'm going to start getting restless. Oh, she's asked me something! Help... do I need help? Oh yes, now I remember, just a second ago I was wondering where to go. Right.

"Um, yes actualy, I don't really know where to go... I don't want to be a bother but... can you help me?" UGH! I feel like such an idiot! There's probably a very obvious place I should be going, so why can't I figure it out! now I'm bothering people... *mental sigh* what a wonderful first day! -.-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Student [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student [open]   New Student [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Student [open]
Page 1 of 1