Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Stormy Night [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

A Stormy Night [open] Empty
PostSubject: A Stormy Night [open]   A Stormy Night [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 am

LUCY LOCKET

Thunder crashed outside as I walked down the hallways of the school. It was a Friday night just after dinner time, the sky was as black as night. I didn't know why I was doing this, just habbit I guess. I turned down another hallway and walked into the music room. Sure enough, there was the piano.

As I sat down and got ready to play, I thought about my brother. He was probably listening to the CD I gave him. I always played this song for him during a thunder storm, he's so scared of them. I knew the song off by heart. Lullaby For A Stormy Night. Such a beautiful song.

I took a deep breath and let my fingers start to dance the fermilliar steps of the songs opening. Thunder crashed again, but I ignored it. I took a breath as the opening came to a close and I started to sing.

It was as if a spotlight had been turned on. There was nothing but me and the piano. Nothing else mattered but the piano's soft notes and the melody floting from my mouth. My mind went blank and all my troubles melted away. I was carried away by the sound of the music. I swear someone could have sat right next to me and I wouldn't have noticed...

(here's a link to the song if you want to hear it. Lullaby For A Stormy Night)
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night [open]   A Stormy Night [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:25 am

Brian Thorne
[PREPARE FOR THE FLIRTING xD]

Thunder storms, so many memories. Cassandra being scared out of her mind and ran to her servant, Jin, for protection when she was younger. Melody being slightly scared but soon got over the fact that it would just keep going on and on. Lastly, Nora who tried to hide the fact that she was obviously scared, but ending up clinging to her main servant.

For me? It's fine, I get shocked at first but then I get over it. There were very little people walking down the hallways due to people thinking that a monster attack might happen. Quite suspicious, but I didn't feel that way. So I knew I was kind of safe.

I was peacefully walking and i didn't realize I entered a classroom. Except i wasn't the only one. On the other side of the room was a young woman playing the piano and singing beautifully. Her hair was a long and blond. I walked closer, involuntarily, to her and got to the point where I was slightly behind her. Her voice was just...alluring. So beautiful and it drowned the thunder out perfectly.

It would be rude of me to disturb her singing. So I would be a gentleman and wait for her stunning yet beautiful piece to finish.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night [open]   A Stormy Night [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 pm

LUCY LOCKET
[I is prepared! XD]

I played and sang as the storm rummbled on. I hardly even realized the song was comming to a close as the last few notes trickled through the air.

"...Everything's fine in the morning, the rain will be gone in the morning, but I'll still be here in the morning~" The final note lingerd in the air. I looked up and it was like waking from a dream, I took a quick look around me to find that there was a person standing right behind me. And I mean right behind me. I practicly jumped out of my skin with surprise. I turned around so I could look him full in the face when I gave him hell.

"Jeez, don't sneek up on people like that! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I was really more emarresed then anything... I didn't know how long he'd been standing there or how much he'd heard, but it was certainly enough. Curse people and their stupid curiosity...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night [open]   A Stormy Night [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Night [open]
Page 1 of 1