Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Heart on paper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I felt flushed today. Since I... Kinda confessed, more on the lines realized, my feelings to James... I bought a couple of romance novels on my e-reader. I think I bought about ten... I was a fast reader, so...

But I started thinking... All of the heroines had some kind of way to make themselves look cute... I was cute already, kinda, but I wanted to do something super cute.
And thinking of every little way made me blush even more. It was embarrassing to think about this. I wasn't good with showing romantic feelings, not that I ever really have. actually...

I asked Molly what to do, and all she told me was "you should just keep telling him how you feel" as well as "act a bit jealous" because apparently it could be really 'attractive' on people... But I wasn't a good actor, so...
I guess I did wonder if James had done anything with another girl, like if he had k-kissed anyone... I mean, I hadn't before. So it was only natural to wonder about it, right...?
Right...?

Well... Um... Uh... All I knew is I decided on one thing to do, but I still wasn't too sure...

I just drew a small heart on a piece of paper and told James to meet me here.
It was a bit rash...

But it was on the middle school floor and after classes. Middle school students seemed to run out of the class when the bell rang, and didn't come back, so...

I was kind of going over the top, though...
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 am

James Milrite

Earlier today I received a paper.

And a wet bed, thanks to Derek.

Really, I thought the paper was going to be about the finals I was freaking over about. So you could tell I was really tense when I was opening the paper.

Actually, I was relived when I read it's contents. I'd rather see Cecilia than see my dreaded finals scores. What struck me odd was that there was a heart neatly drawn in the middle of the paper.

I don't know, maybe it's just girls and their art skills.

I can't draw for my life. They think the Japanese can draw really well and 'cute' kind of way.

Well, not me.

Despite that, it was after school and I decided to skip study hall, with finals out of the way there really was no homework to take care of.

Cecilia just happened to be on the middle floor, patiently waiting. Possibly for me. She look liked she was focused on something, as if she was trying not to look at the stairs.

I chuckled to myself and walked towards her, "Hey, you seem out of place today. What's up?"

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 am

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I almost jumped when I heard him. His voice was distinct, like bells on a single tree.
He was special.

"H-hi, James..." I said, stuttering. I shifted my weight on my right foot. I was really nervous. This was weird. I was usually pretty brave, you know? "Well, Molly gave me some advice and I thought I should take it, because Molly knows what she's talking about, so I decided, 'hey, why not,' because I don't want to do anything stupid because, well, I'm young and young people tend to do stupid things because we're young and we don't know any better, seeing as we don't listen very much, but not that I don't listen, I mean, it's just natural for our attention spans to be..."

I covered my mouth. Shut up, Ceci, you're making a fool of yourself.

I slowly took my hand off of my mouth. "Hi." I tried again.
Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid!

"I just... I..." I thought about what I was going to say.
I had a whole plan...

And now it was gone.

"Take out that piece of paper, I gave you..." I said, annoyed at myself. If he didn't still have it... I'd have to redo it but...
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 am

Cecilia almost jumped when I approached her. I can almost notice her cheeks flush at that moment and right after she started babbling about a bunch of nonsense about the advice she received from Molly.

She was too cute by making a fool out of herself. Instead, I just blinked in utter confusion wondering where she was going with this.

She covered her mouth and manged to get out a greeting, "Is everything alright?" I asked, a bit concerned.

She just replied by saying I should show her the paper. Understanding her situation, Igot out the folded paper out of my pocket and unfolded it to let her see the contents. "Something on your mind?" I asked.

Seriously.

I think the finals wiped out my brain and gave me oblviousness.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am

I made him look, as well as probably feel, confused! Stupid me!
I needed to stop my nervous rambling. It never got me anywhere.

"I'm fine, I'm just... Being shy..." was the only thing I could do to reply as he took out the piece of paper.

This was so cheesy. I just didn't have enough courage to say this out loud, so this was the next best thing, right?
The next best thing that was totally cheesy-Cecilia, you're going to loose this boy before you even get him!

I took the paper and turned it facing him. I pointed to the heart.
That's all I could do.

My throat closed up. I felt faint just doing this.
This was horrible. Some love confession...

GROW UP, CECILIA, JUST SAY IT!

"I really... Uh... This... Um... I just wanted to say..."
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

Her finger pointed to the heart. I flickered my eyes in bafflement.

Then it occured to me.

I remember when we had an improper confession due to current events. Then I realised I disrespected my culture.

The Japanese don't often say 'I love you', and I must have been really out of wack after the monster attack.

...this sucks.

I do live in the west right now but I'm not a westerner, their culture is extremely different.

But I knew where Cecilia was going to, I knew what she was going to say and I can tell she was very nervous.

But I didn't want to disrespect my culture but I did love her. I do love her, actually. I inhaled sharply and leaned down to her level, it's what made her so cute, just petite.

"Aishiteru."

...Curse my native tongue! English! ENGLISH!
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 am

Aishiteru... That meant... I...
I love you.

I felt really happy, but I kind of wanted to say it myself, too. It wouldn't come out though. I couldn't... Curse myself!

He was at my height though...

I looked over his face. It was really perfect. His eyes were a beautiful shade of violet, slightly covered by black bangs... They rested on his face and gently swayed off. His lips... They were... I felt myself blushing just thinking about it...

Screw it.

I took my chances, even though it was a 'spur of the moment.' I didn't really see what I was doing until it happened.
To put it short, I basically tackled him, ending it with a kiss...
On the lips...
My first kiss...

I pulled away right when I realized what I was doing, of course.

I was going to die.

Please kill me now.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go against your culture or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Before I knew it.

I felt something strange on my lips.

She kissed me, very quickly though. It wasn’t my first kiss, back in middle school I did have this crush and I suddenly kissed her at the back of the school. She slapped me and called me a pervert.

But even though I loved Cecile, I brought myself into a sudden realisation that we were in public.

Public.

…Kuso. My reputation is ruined, I just ruined my culture.

“N-No, it’s just…I’m not used to…” I heaved a sigh, “Screw it, we’re in Canada.”

I placed my hands on her cheeks gently, and planted a kiss on her lips. Love jst took me over.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Fast. Happy. Dying. Heartbeat. Kill me. He's. I. Kiss. We were.
Oh my god!

I was seriously dying. My heart had never been able to beat this fast before. I felt like I was going to die right there.
It wouldn't be that bad. It was a happy moment, but...

I pulled away from the second kiss, staring at him for a bit.
I swear, my face must have been beet red. "I'm..."

I still lacked words. Instead, just to give myself more time, I went and lightly kissed him on the cheek.

"I-if it helps, there's no one around." I said, just so he wouldn't be too uncomfortable... Or maybe I said that for myself...

Well, at least the heart on paper trick was a success.

I remembered what Jin taught me, and said it. "S-suki yo." which was another variation of 'aishiteru.'
I couldn't say it in English, that would be so embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 am

I didn't know I was smiling like an idiot as westerners would probably say. I was elated, happy as you would put it. I never wanted this feeling to leave.

I almost chuckled at Cecilia's reply in my native language, it just sounded too cute when she says it. I clasped my hand around hers, "A walk wouldn't hurt, wouldn't it?"

For some reqason, I never wanted to let go or even separate from her. i just felt so light, with no other care in the world. Cecilia was my light, my light that would never go out.

[/shot for cheesiness overload]
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 am

His hand... It was a lot bigger then mine but... It was as if our hands were made for each other. They fit perfectly together. I liked that feeling, to know someone could hold my hand like this.
I liked it.
I liked him.

"Yeah, okay!" I quickly said. I didn't want to sound too desperate, but I wanted to spend time with him.

But as if this walk could last forever... That was how much time I wanted... Needed with him. I felt like being selfish right now.
James was changing me. I wanted to be selfish like this all the time if it meant he with him.
Changing me...

There was something about these little moments though. I wanted to have these moments back at home. Outside of school.

"Um, James...?" I asked. Please say yes. "Let's spend a lot of time together outside."

Real sky and grass. Non stuffy air. Holding hands.

My thoughts got ahead of me. "Maybe travel.
"We can go to Japan!"

He would like that, right? Visiting Japan? It was only an idea... "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 pm

There was this feeling that made me feel lighthearted everytime and only Cecilia could do that, it just made me forget everything.

And her hand was small but somehow it managed to fit, just magically.

There was a small wanting to go outsite but we can't do that, all the students here are trapped inside for god knows how long. I just want to get out of here, get back on the green grass I used to know and look up into the skies with Cecilia.

That sounded cheesy, but it's true. "But we can't, remember? We're trapped here like we're in a tight box. But I'll gladly spend more time with you no matter where we are."

Cecilia got a bit too ahead of herself.

Japan. She wanted to go to Japan with me. My homeland. I cringed, stopping myself from walking. I didn't want to go back there. "S-Sorry, I'd rather stay here...you know...with you."

My parents were missing somewhere in that country but somewhere in my head knew they were gone. I didn't want to go back there toremember those memories.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:17 am

Trapped... I hated that word right now... It wasn't fair. Why did we have to be trapped?
I guess it was okay, because if we weren't, we would probably haven't met and gotten this close... But still, why did we have to be like this?
Why us?

Had we done something so wrong?

"But when we get out..." I had to mumble.
Anywhere with me. I liked the sound of that.
But I still wanted to get out of this school. A change.

James seemed to disapprove of my idea to go back to his home country, though... I did like what he said though. It made my chest feel really weird... In a good way... Kind of. It didn't hurt at least.

"I am getting carried away, anyways..." I admitted sheepishly.
'I only get like this when I'm with you though,' I wanted to follow up with. That would be too embarrassing though.
"But staying here with you is what I want too, for now. I like our time together."
It was just an idea... Fantasy...
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 am

The smile on my lips was numb by now. I couldn't even feel it because I felt so elated. Just being with her right now made me feel lighter than ever. I saw stares and strange glances from students passing by. I felt a bit...trapped, I had no space whatsoever.

Westerners can be so strange.

By a lot.

"I know we'll get out of here someday. The school will find a way." My stomach filled in with a strange, appalling feeling right after I said that.

It didn't feel right.

[By school finding a way they mean 'DEATH TO ALL STUDENTS BBLLAAARRRRGGHHH']
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heart on paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart on paper   Heart on paper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart on paper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightrow Monster Academy :: In character :: Classrooms-
Jump to: