Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur] Empty
PostSubject: Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur]   Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Arthur Carlio

IT WAS INSOMNIFEST!
I loved insomnifest. It was the night where girls could get SO tired that they would actually accept my flirtatious moves.

I wouldn't take my chances with Nora, of course. She would be sharp enough to still slap me, and Derek would probably kill me, too.

There weren't many college, female, students though so... I'd have to not be picky.
We were all assigned classrooms though, so it wouldn't be hard finding people.

Three classrooms because there were only a few people who signed up. We were allowed wandering through them, as well as the cafeteria, gym, and outdoor simulators, but we weren't allowed near the dorm rooms or anything.

"Well..." I started. I was, right now, in a room with males. It was no fun... "Let's take a detour."

I slipped out of the classroom and started heading to Christyna's assigned room.
The staff didn't want people doing things... So teachers were also assigned rooms... What a drag.

Christyna was probably the only one that took my flirting all the time... Maybe because she didn't get it most of the time, but...

Opening the door, there were a couple of students just talking.

"Arthur is in the building!" I announced, making myself at home.
"Christyna, you got all of the girl students. That's no fair."
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur]   Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:59 pm

CRISTYNA MIALSA

Ah, Insomnifest! Such a fun time! All-nighters, and drawing things on peoples faces? Sounds like fun to me! I was supervising a room full of girls. I knew some of them from my drama class, others I'd caught in the halls doing something they shouldn't be doing. I knew almost every face in the room and the ones I didn't know I planed to meet.

A young man walked into the classroom. Oh! It was Arthur! Well this should be interesting... I always pretended not to get Arthur's flirting and innuendos, but in reality I am one dirty bird! I decided to mess with him a bit, I know he was never serious with his flirting, so what harm could it do to try and fluster him a bit?

"Hmm, your right. It does seem unfair, doesn't it?"

I flipped into acting mode. I smiled just a bit and leaned ever so slightly in his direction.

"But I don't see why you would want all these little girls when you could have a real woman like me." I said seductively, winking at him and smiling suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur]   Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Arthur Carlio

... I didn't hear her right...

I seriously didn't hear her right...

My ears must be going...

"N-no thanks..." I stuttered. I cleared my throat. Don't let her get the best of you, she's an acting teacher. She was just acting... Right?

I left a lot of girls behind with my ways, but Christyna was different.
Kind of...
Those girls were younger then me and fell for my flirtatiousness easily.
I didn't know about this woman.

Haha...
I readjusted myself.

"Women like yourself shouldn't sell yourselves out like that." I replied, keeping my cool for a moment.

I swear, as good as I was with girls, I was horrible with them...
Bashful...
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur]   Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm

CHRISTYNA MIALSA

Score! I totally flustered him! Only for a second though... hmm. My trolling needs didn't feel satisfied. I was definitely going to flirt some more!

"A woman like my self, eh?" I smoothly walked a little closer to him and leaned against a desk. I put my arms behind me for support and pushed my D cup chest out a little bit. "And how would you describe a woman like my self, exactly?"

This was too much fun! Seeing the ever smooth Arthur getting all flustered and uncomfortable! I wouldn't miss a chance like this for the world! I wish Lovino were here to see this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur]   Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insomnifest [Christyna and Arthur]
Page 1 of 1