Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] Empty
PostSubject: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 am

I was all set. Nora and I were going to be great friends, right? Setting up a sleepover this weekend, it would be fun.

I fixed up the second bed in my dorm. It had clean sheets and a fragrant smell to them. I smiled from my work.

"I'll just wait for Nora." I said.

I had never had a sleepover before; my mother never let me. She always thought it was too rash for young ladies to do such things.

Derek never had any friends over either though... I wasn't alone...

"I wonder what we'll do..." I thought outloud, taking out some homework to finish while I waited.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Nora Thorne

I wasn't tired at all. For now at least. Plus there was no school and I decicded to just finish up some projects, get the rest of my homework done, and study for upcoming exams. I was pretty fired up. But I was looking forward to a sleepover with Cecile.

Today seemed like time stopped in the afternoon. Doing school work wasn't fun at all. By the time it reached evening I just packed simple things and a pack of clothes for tomorrow. So basically I was carrying a purse a few doors down. I was already, apparently, in my PJs. It was a little late after all. Just a green tank top and some long black pants is what I usually wore. Also I wore green slippers. You could tell I loved the color green. I almost have green everything for pete's sake.

I knocked on Cecile's door, "Hey~ I'm here!"

I remembered the other sleepovers I had back in the past. With guys I courted but I was in a separate room and with some friends that were the same gender I was. They were pretty fun, except for the past guys I was going to be arranged to. Their parents just talked to me and how the future is going to go in their eyes. Luckily that wasnt going to happen. Some of the stuff they suggested just freaked the little brain I had back then. Man I was traumatized.

Cecile was nice and I really liked that and I hoped, dearly, that we could be almost like sisters. Well we kind of are since I'm getting married to her brother, Derek. Derek? Ugh I dont know what to think about him anymore. Im just going to throw that aside and just spend the rest of today with Cecile.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:40 am

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

The knock on the door made me jump. I didn't think it was so soon. I placed my books down and rushed to the door to not make Nora wait, almost tripping as I went. My pyjama pants were too long...

I had never really worn these kind of clothing until I came to the school. My parents, as little time as they had for me, made sure I wore formal clothing, even to bed. It was terrible, I never got any sleep with the itchy materials... Now I was living life like I wanted to.

"Nora!" I exclaimed, opening the door to let her in. "Come in."

This would be so much fun. Would they stay up all night? Tell stories? Make up fun little songs? So exciting.

"You'll have to excuse me, I've never done this." I said.

Going to put my books back on the shelf, I wanted everything to look perfect right now. No one had been in my room but me so far... Well... Actually Derek, but just to check up on me for two seconds before leaving.

Oh dear, I hoped he didn't do that tonight. What would Nora do?

"So what should we do first?" I asked with temptation. So many things were racing in my head, there was so much to do!
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 am

Nora Thorne

I happily came in holding my small bag of overnight things and closing the door behind me. Basic stuff were in my bag, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.

"Oh this is your first time? Dont worry this will be fun~" I chirped happily once again. Usually the sleepovers I had were always at my house since my house was a mansion. I didn't mind, I just didnt want them going through my stuff.

What we should do? Wow I did not think of that. Nice planning on my part. I did want to do a pillow fight but that was probably to soon. Maybe later. I sat down on my overnight bed and thought. I seriously wanted to throw that pillow.

"Have you ever heard of the beatles? The band?" I asked looking through my purse to find my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm

[Sorry Bellala, I'm getting busier by the minute... ;A;]

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

Nora seemed prepared, her bag of supplies in her hands. Even if she didn't have that though, I had spare things that Derek overstuffed me with. Oh boy...

Her happiness made me feel reassured though. My first sleepover... I liked that sound, but it was weird for it to be my first when I was already in my last year of middle school, going into highschool next year.

"I hope so." I said cheerfully, motioning to Nora's bed. It was just as made as mine, I took extra time to make it perfect.

Was that odd?

Beatles...

"Yes, I've heard of them. My mother never let me listen to them, though." I said, still smiling. There was nothing wrong with my mother. She just wanted me to stay "proper" thinking I would be tainted with rock/jazz/country/pop music. She kept me on classical.

"Are they any good? Derek never talks about them either."

I thought after mentioning him. Derek and Nora... Were they getting along alright since... The thing at the library?
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 am

Nora Thorne

...Her mom never let her hear the beatles? They were a hit back then! "They're really good though!" I exclaimed pulling out my iPod from my bag. I haven't used my iPod in awhile and so I was slowly getting used to the buttons again. There was one thing that bothered me when I looked at Albums.

Why the heck is there Vocaloid? ....Must be Cassie again. Her parents just wont get her the time of day and so she sneaks onto my iPod and downloads music while Im not looking. I squinted my eyes at that album, she was gonna get a slapping for that.

....Not that I hated their music. They were actually good, its just I didn't understand any of it. Whatever.

I went to the beatle's album and starting playing, "Hey Jude". I loved that song of theirs.

Before I pressed the 'play' button she mentioned Derek. My eyes rose to hers, I don't even want to think of him. All of a sudden I started my cheeks getting warm.

Oh shoot! I am not blushing! I shook my head rapidly to forget about it. That library moment was haunting me over and over again. It as his fault that this whole thing started!

......Oh my god I need to shut up.

"Anyways, what kind of music did your mom even let you listen to? My family doesn't really care as long as it's not rap or anything,"I mentioned, quickly changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:12 am

"I've heard great things about them, so I'm sure they must me." I said, pleased.

By Nora's squinting, it seemed as if something was wrong with her i-pod. I wasn't a big electronic person, but I did know how to start and stop those things. I was more into real instruments then devices when I was younger, and still today.

And with Nora's blushing about me mentioning Derek... It was really cute. I knew that Derek was really fond of Nora, and from the looks of it, it was mutual.

The song that Nora played was different, my first time listening to such music. The song going "hey Jude," over and over, I guessed that was the name.

"Classics and folk like Danny Boy, and Shenandoah/'Cross the Wide Missouri. The most improper thing my mother would let me listen to was Story of Evil because we had gone to see a play about it*." I replied with subtle thoughts. I was happy to learn about new music though.

The way Nora changed the subject... I had a rash idea of why.

[[*They actually had two Story of Evil plays in Japan, and released two novels too!]]
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:21 am

{Whoa awesome :’D}

Nora Thorne

“Story of evil? I think I heard of it before,” I said letting myself think. I think Cassie mentioned it before about some evil queen that loved the prince of blue but fell for another girl, lady of green, so the queen sent her servant to kill her. I think that was it.

The song I played soon ended, after that I turned off my iPod so I can let it rest for now. “Oh, you know what else is fun at sleepovers?” I had the greatest idea in mind. My father once ordered so many pillows we had extras, and whenever I had friends over we always had a pillow fight.

Feathers flying everywhere I even felt bad for the servants at the time. And we will all be laughing madly afterwards. It was a harmless game, no one ever got injured. Only injury was a bonk to the head and the person soon got over it.

I grabbed my pillow and got a little closer to Cecile. “PILLOW FIGHT!” I exclaimed happily and smacked her with a pillow.

I was laughing madly by the time but I didn’t realize I might get hit too.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:39 am

I nodded. The story was known throughout many corners of the world, and I remembered Derek mentioning something about doing that for the school play, but it was uncertain because of the multiple sad endings.

But the sudden jolt of the pillow surprised me. I didn't mind being hit, it didn't hurt or anything. It caught me off guard though, so automatically, I let out a small yelp of an "ow!" as well as reacted.

I took my pillow and counter attacked at Nora, giggling.

This was my first game like this, and if my mother saw, she would be furious with me. Well... Oh well, it was about having fun today.

Derek Carther

I was crossing the halls, monitoring to see if everything was alright; if anyone was in danger of monsters or other threats. It was my job, after all.

Crossing Cecile's room, I remembered she was having a sleepover with Nora.

... That made me feel awkward, thinking about Nora. She was pretty and rude... And smart and too strong... And fierce and slapped way too much...

If she heard me say that stuff, I would get a slap in the face... With a brick.

But I heard something... An... An 'ow?!'

I quickly opened the door with the spare key I had and shouted, seeing Nora hitting Cecile with a pillow of death and torture!

"Nora, what are you doing?! Hurting my baby, why?!"

Why would she do this?

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:46 am

Nora Thorne

Cecile smacked me back and yet it was still a fun game. I was a little bit afraid when she said ‘ow’ but then she attacked me by surprise. I joined in giggling with her and that all stopped when someone ruined it.

“Derek!” I exclaimed angrily. It was so sudden I literally jumped when he shouted my name. “It’s a pillow fight, it’s harmless. I just surprised attacked her and then she hit me,” I explained trying to get on his good side. Not that it mattered…ugh.

I soon realized that it was past curfew…..Men aren’t supposed to be in a girl’s room. I don’t know why but my cheeks were turning pink. Argh! Why now? “Isn’t it past curfew anyways?” I mentioned trying to hide my face. Why are my cheeks so proned to blushing whenever these moments happened? Ugh, god.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:54 pm

It was a bit embarrassing when Derek barged in my room...

Why did he? We were just fooling around.

"Derek, she wasn't hurting me... It's just a game." I said in defense for both of us.

Though the 'baby' thing... It was odd. Sure, he raised me, but that was kind of crossing the line. "Nora's right though, you shouldn't be out so late..." I said.

It was weird to tell Derek what to do, so I tried keeping it in a 'suggestion' kind of way.

Derek Carther

A game? Hitting people with pillows wasn't a game, it was soft torture.

"Pillow fight..." I had heard of them, but no one ever did them anymore from what I knew. harmless though...

As much as I loved Nora, I wouldn't... Wait... I didn't mean that...

Well...

"I'm always up this late, I check the hallways to make sure no one's out or needs help at this time." I stated. It was my job as student body president, and as I liked to call myself, protector.

But it wasn't right for me to be in Cecile's room anyways at night.

"I'll get going, I guess." I said, closing the door and continuing out.

Something was wrong though, I felt like there was someone behind me. When I looked... Nothing...

I kept my transporter close though. You can never be too sure.

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 am

….That stupid jerk. Blaming everything on me! I need to do something just to show how much I was annoyed with him. “I’ll be right back,” I said to Cecile quickly putting on my green slippers and walking out. When I left I had a strong feeling something was behind me so I turned around….nothing.

I started to feel a little bit frightened like I shouldn’t have left and left Cecile alone. She’s going to be okay, right? I trust her. I walked a little faster and then I realized I didn’t know where the hell he went.

“…Jerk,” I muttered under my breath. I turned around to go back to the room, plus it was freezing since I was wearing a tank top. As I walked back the feeling was stronger, I stopped in my tracks. I turned around only to find nothing. This officially frightened me.

That wasn’t until I turned back and bumped into what you call a ‘monster’ I shrieked for only a second. I was about to run for dear life (She clearly doesn’t realized she has her watch or transporter xD) but the monster grabbed my wrist and I felt a extreme amount of pain in my stomach.

“God dam-!” I fell to the floor and grasped my stomach only to feel blood. I lay there just trying to stop the pain but only to make it worse, I also knew clearly well that monster was towering over me just wanting to kill me. I couldn’t move. Not even crawl. I wanted to scream for help but my throat was tightening.

I was afraid for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:25 pm

I was frightened. What was Nora going to do? It didn't help that something felt wrong about this. There was something in the atmosphere here... It felt heavy and misguiding.

I decided to follow Nora and Derek. If something wrong happened, I wanted to help; I was tired of standing on the sidelines, useless.

When I walked out, starting to walk to where I thought I had seen the two go, something was wrong. I heard shriek.

"That's Nora!" I gasped, running towards the noise.

Something grabbed onto my arm though and started pulling me.

I went to scream but my mouth was covered and all I could do was struggle.

You have to understand.

What was that? I didn't have time to figure out what it was, I was being taken away by a monster, I needed to help Nora.

We need help. You need help. James needs help.

The voice continued and something was different this time. It was more clear, the voice wasn't breathy with random clicks and cracks.

It was my voice.

Derek Carther

The feeling of doubt got worse to the point...

"Nora?"

A shriek came from behind me, a little ways away. It was Nora, I could tell. Hopefully Cecilia was okay because I would have to take care of Nora first.

My handy transported brought out my gun which looked unused. There were no scratches, and it was polished for action.

And I was right, there was danger...

Shooting violently at the monster, I took no precautions. Protect the ones I loved, that was my goal... Not that I loved Nora... Well... She... I liked her, okay?

Once the monster was dead, or at least disappeared, I ran over to Nora, who was hurt now.

"Nora, it's all okay now." I said, taking off my jacket and pressing it on her wound. I had to bring her to the clinic, treat her right now. But what about Cecile?

She would be fine, she had her watch.

I picked Nora up, gently, and started rushing.

Nora, please be okay!

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

Nora Thorne

I felt like an idiot.

Actually more than that. I'm in a fetal position, clutching my stomach because of pain, and I feel extremely tired.

Then it occured to me. I was practically dying. God, I knew this was coming the moment I entered this school! All I was doing was being too full of myself and being arrogant. I'm definetly going to hell.

I felt blood on my hands from clutching my stomach and it did not look pretty. From a good distance I heard a gunshot and the monster died right there. Seconds later I felt a jacket wrapped around me and strong arms pick me up. My eyesight was getting blurry by the second.

Blonde hair, pink streak that looked girly....

...Derek?

"D-Derek?" I managed to say but it turned out to sound like I was being strangled. I wanted to say more but my throat was tightening. "Gah..I,,,I..." My voice box hates me, I couldn't even confess. Wait...what? Why would I confess to that selfless jerk!

.......Well...he is kind of cute......don't look at me like that.....ah screw it I like him and here I was dying. I felt really tired.

The only thing I did was clutch Derek's shirt tightly for support.

James Milrite

I was still fully awake around this time. I don't know why but I felt wide awake. I really needed some sleep but something nagged me that that wasn't going to happen. I sighed heavily and grabbed a book, something to keep me occupied.

Derek left to check on Cecilia like usual. But for some reason he took longer than he should. I decided not to worry about it.

That's when things turned for the worst. A shriek, and it echoed. I was worried for a moment, maybe it was just some roomates laughing and screaming over their favorite TV show or something.

Then gunshots. That's when things changed in my mind. I jumped off my bed, threw on a jacket (because for some reason it was freezing at night), grabbed my gun and went out. I toured around the hallways and that's when I saw something weird and yet terrfying.

Cecilia wasn'y really being attacked but more holding her almost weirdly. I ran a little closer I didn't know if I shook shoot this thing or not. "Cecilia?" I questioned my eye twitching slightly.

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating...then it hit me. Were these the things that Cecilia thought were monsters? Taking this as a warning I raised my gun and shot the ghostly figure, although it just disappeared out of thin air like it was teasing me.

Afterwards my body worked on its own and I found myself hugging Cecile.

(James can be so weird~ xD That's why I love him~)
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Derek Carther

My thoughts were jumbled; tangled through each other like a kid's on Christmas morning. I couldn't stand the thought of Nora dying.

"Nora, don't talk." I shushed her. If she talked, she could strain herself. We didn't need that. We didn't need any of this. If we could get out of this school right now because of all of the malfunctions... This could have been prevented.

It took a couple of minutes, of which I dreaded, but I made it to the clinic and almost broke the door down to get in. With the force fields around every door, we didn't have a problem of monsters attacking.

I quickly pulled out bandages and wrapped them around Nora's wound. There wasn't much I could do, sadly. I wasn't a good first aid person like others. I'd need to ask Mr Carlio to check on her.

All I knew was Nora wasn't going to die. I wasn't going to allow it. I... It wasn't like I loved her. Screw it, I did, and I wasn't going to loose her.

The clock's ticking was agonizing. Each tick could be the mark of Nora's death...

I was done bandaging and sat down beside Nora, pressing down on her wound. I was on the verge of tears, trying hardly to keep them back. "It'll be okay..."

It was dark for a moment. Everything was a blur. Sounds were blanked out and my vision was fuzzy, like when an old television went out of sync. I was just floating.

Who needed help? That was my voice in that monster... Could it have just been my imagination or was it real?

Suddenly, I felt something; a pierce in my side. It hurt. This was my imagination, I could tell, but it was almost unbearable... And then everything went fuzzy again. I felt a relaxed feeling in my side once again, and warmth around me.

My vision came back... James was hugging me.

I felt broken for a moment, wrapping my arms around him with tears in my eyes.

"James...? What just happened?" I asked, unsure of myself. I just remembered a monster and then that pain.

I felt myself going limp. Holding onto James was my only source of support. I was scared, shaking.

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Nora Thorne

I was cold. Oh so cold, I felt like I was in Antarctica. I could feel the blood running out of my wound, I did not even dare to look at it. Next thing I knew I was placed on a bed and sleepily watched Derek try to stop the bleeding.

Then...maybe things were going to be okay. I began to realize that nothing even mattered. Good grades, learning multiple languages, learning to sing, money, nothing mattered. My family spent their time teaching me things that didn't even matter and it was sick. What a sick world I lived in where there was murder and now everyone today only cared about money and other whatnots.

None of those things mattered.

And all this time I could have thought this when I was fine and dandy and not before I was on the verge of death.

Fascinating, huh?

Only one thing mattered to me in this world now and I spent this time just harassing him. That man was Derek. He was right in front of me this whole time and I spent my time being a complete idiot and total b- no...jerk about it. I did not want to curse but I definitley deserved the title to be called the 'b' word. What a 'b' I have been.

My eyes were getting droopy and blury and Derek soothed me with "It's going to be okay"....he was right. He was absolutely right.

I felt terrible, he must hate me for all the things I've done. In fact, why was he helping me? Why couldn't he just let me die there? Why did he even care?

....I never understood men. I cleared my throat.

"D-Derek?" I managed to say, god I was losing breath from this? "I-I'm sorry...all this time I realized t-that...maybe y-you're aren't so bad after all..." I said, trying to keep a steady pace.

He was my childhood friend after all, and my first friend. Yet, I loved him. Yes that sounds cheesy, but it's true.

"We've spent our time fighting...and I-I don't hate you. In fact...maybe I-I never hated you it's j-just-" My throat must hate me, I'm speaking too much. But I need to tell him, if I don't I'm going to regret it forever. I raised my eyes to him, my face was probably flushed and my eyes were not the green color I loved so much.

"D-Derek I-" I was breathing heavily, I was literally gasping for air at this point. memories flashed before my eyes. Then, darkness surrounded me.

[Nora is not dead Why would I kill her off? I just love drama, lol. TEH DRAMA]

James Milrite

I could feel Cecile shaking in my arms, was she scared? "Cecile?" I asked, a slight tint of worry in my voice. For a few moments I stood there, wondering what to do. Did I hurt her? Was she scared? All I knew was that she needed someone there for her, and I was going to take that place, willingly.

"I think we shoul get you to the clinic, it seems the safest place right now..."
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:29 am

Derek Carther

I felt horrible hearing Nora speak like this. It wasn't right, it wasn't like her. It all had lies in it as well.

'You aren't so bad' but yes I was. I was horrible to her, a complete jerk. I even was rubbing in my kindness in a way from being so kind to my sister, kicking Nora to the side.

'I never hated you' but why? It was like I was trying to make Nora hate me. Maybe it was because I hated her myself, or maybe it was because I was just scared of being engaged, scared of hurting her so I pushed her away before I could. I was hurting her before though, wasn't I?
Derek, you're so stupid!

I can't say I ever hated her though. She was my childhood friend, the first girl I ever liked, seeing as girls used to kinda bully me when I was a kid... Don't tell Nora that... She kinda did too though, now that I think about it...

I still felt wrong about it though...

But her eyes closed.

"Nora?" I couldn't believe it. I broke; tears finally fell and I felt lost for the first time in my life.

"NORA!" I yelled, shaking her.

PULSE, pulse... I quickly checked her pulse.

I sighed. She wasn't gone yet but... She was close. I had to do something. I looked around to find anything usefu-... Stitches.

It would be tricky. I sighed again and lowered down to kiss Nora on the cheek. "I'm sorry if this hurts... I..." I hesitated.

"I love you. Hold on"

I hugged James tighter. I felt safe right now, I didn't need to go to the clinic... It wasn't like I was hurt. Physically anyways...

"I'm fine, but where's Nora? And Derek?" I asked. It just blanked out of my mind while that thing-I didn't have the option to say 'that monster' anymore-had me. "I heard her screaming, we have to find them!"

I didn't have many friends in this school. It would be painful to have lost one.
I never had friends when I was growing up anyways; it was just Derek and I.

"James... What are you doing here?" I asked, realizing more about what was going on.

Screams, gunshots, that thing, James... Hugging me.

I felt my cheeks tighten and become warm from blushing. This felt right.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 am

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TIME

Nora Thorne

When I opened my eyes, everything looked familiar. I was expecting either fluffly white clouds or huge red flames. Mostly huge red flames. There was the same tiled ceiling and the familiar...unique smell to the clinic.

I was...alive? Or was this purgatory? God I don't know. Curious, I lifted my shirt up halfway. By the way, the shirt was really bloodstained, blech. There was a medium sized scar, all stitched up. It hurt like hell. I fixed my shirt again and breathed in. Yup, I was alive.

As I shifted my eyes around this clinic I began to remember things. I said a lot of things to Derek. I even almost confessed, wait...did I? My heart suddenly pumped faster. I raised my head and I saw Derek sitting there. I blinked for a few seconds, trying to think of something witty to say. I mean, I'm alive and should think of something to say for my first words.

Right when I thought of something my stomach just had to budge in and hurt like hell.

"Oh god that's painful!" I whispered loudly, while clutching to my stomach. Well there goes my cover.

James Milrite

Derek and Nora...if there was a gunshot, and if someone got hurt....

"Maybe at the clinic, I'm not so sure. But I'm taking you there anyway." I said, calmly while helping her walk. It was close but as well as a walk.

"I heard a few gunshots. I went to see what was up and I found you." I explained shifting my violet eyes to her. Then I realized that she might have trouble walking, she was limping. I argued with myself if I should carry her or not. Since it was hard enough to help her walk.

With no warning, I picked her up bridal sytle. It was more easy to me. "You're limping. I don't want you to hurt yourself." for some reason...I was slightly grinning.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 am

Derek Carther

Spoiler:

It was silent for a while... And peaceful... And then I got startled from partially having my head fall out of my hands and partially from a loud whisper.

Yep, I fell asleep...

"Nora?" I hurried to the side of her bed and took her hands in mine. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, there's no anesthetic..."

I didn't know what to do. It wasn't like ice would heal the pain so... "I'm sorry that happened, I promise you won't be hurt again."

Clinic? I guess that would make sense... I still didn't want to go, anyways, even if it was to check up on them... Well I did but... You know, same thing.

"Fine..." I reluctantly agreed and followed, limping a bit. I didn't remember getting hurt at either of my legs... I'd probably feel pain in the morning though...

I was still so worried though. Everything was quiet... What if... What if they were both de- no, Derek was strong. He would have helped both of them.

But I was swept off of my feet.

I clung to James-I wasn't good with heights, even if I was only a bit off of the ground.

"Th-thanks..." I said, blushing again.

I thought of something to say, and it was the only thing that stayed in my mind. Would I dare to say it? I couldn't... I can't... But I wanted to...

"James... I think I like you... Even if just a bit..."

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Nora Thorne

"Y-Yea I'm fine...." No...not really. No anesthetic? Now that makes sense! Man, I'm going to either miss a few days of school or go around in a wheelchair since I'm probably not going to be able to support myself. My life sucks.

You may think being in a rich family with parents that spoil you and people that actually clean the house is awesome, but thing is...it sucks majorly. Because there's always one thing in my family that cockblocks all the fun. Marriage. Arranged marriage. And I'm in an arranged marriage with a man named Derek who just so happens to be holding my hands and manged to save my life.

Whoa...

I'm remembering a lot here. "Hey...did I say a few things before I like....died?" I asked, quietly hiding my face away.

James Milrite

Cecile was actually like holding a piece of paper, or it was just me. I can probably hold her all day and not break a sweat.

It was an awkward silence between us, and I almost felt relieved when we were almost at the clinic. Just a few hallways away. I was surprised when she spoke up...I was expecting something like "are we there yet?" or any form of that.

No, I was not expecting this.

She liked me, I don't know how or when. But as I was thinking of an answer I began to realize how much I went out there and cared for her. Did I like her as well? God this was confusing.

So I manged to say the thing that was on the tip of my tongue. "I guess...I like you as well."
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Derek Carther

I felt relieved hearing that she was okay... Nora might have been lying or something but... I still felt like a ton of weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

But hiding her face and saying something like that... She didn't remember?
Thinking... I didn't want to embarrass her... Or make it awkward...

I took a deep breath before speaking. "I didn't ever hate you either." I said, brushing hair off of Nora's face. And it was true, I never hated her.

I took an oath right there and then. I was going to be that supporting fiancee that I should have been at the start.

"You'll be safe now, I promise."

I might have said the wrong thing. Did I even like him at all? I wasn't sure, it was so confusing.

He was tall and handsome... He was smart and strong... He was kind, too... I cared for him, I knew that.
I guess I did like him...

But I didn't think he'd say the same to me. He hesitated, making me wonder if it was true... Did he just say that so he wouldn't hurt my feelings?

What would my parents think? If I got home and said I liked a commoner? They'd probably flip... I didn't care though, their thoughts-I never thought I'd even think something like this-were useless.

But I was feeling childish right now.

"Will you stay with me? Forever?" I clung to him tighter.

[[SHE'S SO CUTE! /shot]]

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Nora Thorne

...He never hated me?

What...how...but he had to be! I slapped him 24/7, I bullied him (not physically, mind you), and did a bunch of other things! How in the world can he still not loathe me for that?

When he brushed some of my hair away I looked back at him and my face was oh so red. How can I tell? I felt like my face was going to explode from so much heat. "How can you not hate me? After all the things I did to you?" I questioned still staring at him, sadly.

Inside I was happy, but the outside was just...confusing. But...he saved me when he could leave me there dying. Or he could have let me die on this bed and not go through hell for suturing my wound. Heck if I died, he would have to marry another woman and be happy that it might not be some woman who harasses her husband everyday.

"Wouldn't some weight be lifted from your shoulders if I died? You could have found some other woman and she would have loved you better than me." I was on a rant now I guess. But saying that I was safe now...and he promised it...but still...oh god my head is hurting from thinking, excuse me for my horrible grammar.

I turned my head back to hide my embarassment and maybe a few signs on tears, why was I acting like a baby now? In front of him?

"You're supposed to hate me, you idiot." I said quietly.

James Milrite

Maybe what I said was true...
I did like her. Her kindness, how she cared for other people, her laugh, her eyes...

Shoot, I was acting like a lovesick idiot. I could feel her cling on tighter as we made our way to the clinic. The door was closed, probably a procedure in progress. I looked back at Cecile and heard every word she said.

Would I be there for her forever? I put her down on a chair gently and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"What I said was true and if we have to stay in this wretched school forever, or someday we get out, of course I'll stay with you forever." I confessed looking at her right in the eye, and gently kissed her on the forehead.

[THE FLUFFY-NESS...I'M GOING TO DIE]
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Derek Carther

How could I not hate her? That was what I was thinking before. She didn't do anything though... Well she bullied me... And slapped me...

Okay, she did a lot, but as I always said, 'love hurts.' It didn't really hurt anyways though. Years of hunting, you get strong. So it didn't hurt anyways.

"I..." I went to say something but... She continued. Weight be lifted? How could she say that? I was speechless. Never. Never would I be happy about that! Nora had lost it, she was speaking nonsense!

Her last sentence made me feel like crying though.

"So you want me to hate you..." I said under my breath. I still wasn't going to break my oath.

"Do you know what would have happened if you died?" I asked her. "I wouldn't try to find myself another fiancee. You're the only one. I would break down.

"Don't forget about Cecile either... What would she do?"

I think I'd be more affected then Cecile, actually...
"You're important to me, Nora. If you want me to hate you... Then that's too bad."

The door was closed so James placed me on a chair. Funny, I had never legitley seen it...

But his words were calming. If he did stay with me... Everything would be okay, right?
And his kiss... It was wrong, but I felt unsatisfied, but as well as extremely happy. I was probably sheepishly grinning right now.

Deja vu...

"James... Thank you. I feel better hearing that." I said, standing up from the chair and hugging him again.

This was like a movie experience. I didn't think it was possible to have something like this happen to me. It was nice.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Nora Thorne

I bit my lip in frustration and confusion. I didn’t know what to say, I was speechless. Cecile…Kiki…my family.

…Almost all of them looked up to me. I turned my face back to him, and threw my arms around his neck. I was forcing myself not to cry because that would make look like a crying fool. I was silent for a long moment. My mind was nagging me to just confess.
Although my other side was telling me to not do it.

Should I or should I not?

…Screw it. “Hey…Derek…” I started, my heart beginning to pump. I was going to tell the truth here and it would be a weight lifted off my shoulders if I told him.

“Over time…I guess I fell for you. I don’t know what led me to it but just some part of me made me love you…”

I really wanted to add more but right now that’s all I could say. Except it all stopped when the door opened.

James Milrite

I smiled at her, I felt warm inside. Yes that sounded cheesy.

She stood up from her chair, making stand up as well and hug me. I returned the hug as well for a few moments.

“We should go inside.” I suggested and led her to the door. When I opened the door I saw two familiar faces.

“Well…what happened here?” I asked, a big cheesy grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Derek Carther

Nora flung her arms around me and I could feel my heart beating harder. I hoped she couldn't.
I rubbed her back for comfort, as well as hugged her at the same time. She was warm...

She confessed to me though... Was that what she was saying before she blacked out? Still, I felt... Kinda really happy.

I hugged Nora tighter. So I rubbed off on her. "I love you too, Nora... More then..."

I would have continued but... The door opened.

Again, James? AGAIN?! Legit?! This was the second time he interrupted us. Sure, he was my friend, but really?

"James..." I said, letting go of Nora quickly. I didn't mind it that much but... Nora probably would so...

"And Cecile!

"I was just comforting her..." I thought quickly. "The monster attack kinda spooked her..."

After that little hug thing, James suggested to go in.

"Okay." I said, letting him lead me... And...

"Derek?"

This was embarrassing... Walking into your brother having a romantic moment with your friend... Nice...

I was happy though. One, they were still alive, and two, they were getting along.

Still, I wasn't too sure about being in here anymore.

But they were really attacked...

And then I noticed the blood on Nora's outfit.

"Nora, are you okay?" I scrambled to her side.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next