Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved] Empty
PostSubject: C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]   C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Harmony Darling

The club room was orange with the sunset. For being trapped in such a place, it was amazing how pretty it was.

The instruments shone from the light of the sun. This music room was filled with different instruments, making the whole room bright in a way.

It was nice to just sit here, relax. I could have gone anywhere in the school, even my dorm but... I chose here. Music was something I fell in love with, and even though I was forced to learn it, I still loved it. It made me feel at home.

It gave me a state of peace to think about things. Were my brothers and sisters doing well I wondered.

"It's a bit quiet..."

I was used to silence though, surprisingly. My house was never too loud, even with so many inhabitants.

"I hope no one comes now, let me enjoy the time I have alone..."

Last edited by Soffie101 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]   C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:17 am

Brian Thorne

This map was confusing me, a lot. This school was five floors and classrooms everywhere. Almost everyone had the same uniform and it was hard to locate people like my cousins since there were many look-a-likes here.

Today was sort of like a mini day off for the students, or basically what I call lazy-teacher-day, I loved those days. I spent the time looking for all the classes. Also searching for my two cousins who went here, and no where to be seen. I needed to get out of that mansion, just a bunch of Nora crap there.

Then I came on to a small room. Was this one of my classes? I just jotted down locations but something lured me into the classroom. I slowly opened the door and it shocked me a bit when a woman was standing there talking to herself. It was pretty cute when she just stood there staring at the window.

Yet she was saying that she was hoping no one will disturb her, well thats too bad. "Well well, what is a lovely woman doing here alone?" I said somehow standing a few inches behind her.

Back at the school I went to the girls would just faint at that statement although I always felt like there was something watching me....[OOC: Lol, Nora xD]Right now, I didn't feel that. Maybe this school was different.
....Well of course it was.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]   C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 am

[I put Melody Darling on that first post when her name is Harmony... Wow... XD]

Harmony Darling

Hearing someone's voice startled me. I turned around to see... Was that? No. He looked like Jean-Luke but I could tell that it wasn't him. Something was different.

His form of speech.

Lovely woman? Where did that come from? Weirdo, this guy was probably just a shameless flirt with nothing else to do.

"Qu'est-ce que vous voulez(What do you want)?" I asked in the foreign language. Not so foreign to me, I grew up in France, but here, it was English all the time.

Did he have no other girls in the school to annoy?

Just in a matter of seconds, I didn't like this guy. He was... Eh... Étrange si vous connez quèest-que je dis(Strange if you know what I mean)
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]   C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

{I'm probably famous for late replies now~}

Ah~ So this girl was french~

Luckily I was kind of fluent in it because of my sister Melody. She's probably in France staying with my grandparents by now because of college...then she was going to England during christmas break to visit Mom's parents. Geez my sis was interested in our family's connections.

Well anyways,

"Well, you looked lonely here~ I can't leave such a beautiful woman like you here being alone~"

Still this woman looked pissed, just because I gave her a nice comment? The women here are pretty stuck up.

Oh god Nora probably influenced them! Crap! She foiled my plans...again.

...I'm gonna give that woman a nice lecture on being a nice proper young lady. Then again, she might slap me...again...for the fiftieth time.

"I'm Brian and meeting a fine young lady like you is a pleasure~" I said holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]   C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 pm

He understood me? Not that French wasn't a foreign language here, it was a necessary course in many schools but... Still, I spoke fluently and actually had a Quebec accent, meaning I spoke almost too fast for common French students to understand*.

Lonely? Who cared if I was lonely? No one. No one should, anyways. So why should this guy?

I pushed his hand away. "Sorry, Brian, but I don't like your type. You flirting fools are what make this world a living heck(||)."

I swear, people like him just get into relationships and leave the girls crying in shame because those guys leave them for others. I knew how it felt, anyways.

"Why don't you go bother someone that cares, huh? 'Cause I don't."

[[*It's true. I fluently speak French from my elementary and middle school years because I took immersion, but when I went into my arts/English school, I remember that everyone was like 'what?' when our teacher spoke because she was from Quebec and I was like 'whatever.' XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]   C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C'est pas toi, c'est moi... (It's not you, it's me...) [Reserved]
Page 1 of 1