Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia] Empty
PostSubject: Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]   Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

The lab was new to me, with weird shaped test tubes and chemicals. It wasn't safe for a little kid but... I found my way in.

Did I have permission? Yes No<
Did I sneak in? Yes< No

Jamie wouldn't approve... So? I was alone here, and a hunter on my own. It's not like anything bad would happen.

"This place is too big..." I said. Maybe I was too small. I guess...

I didn't like small places. It didn't seem right to me. This school was so big, shouldn't this lab be too?
Back to top Go down
Koko the Black Mage
Preschool
Koko the Black Mage

PostSubject: Re: Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]   Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Koko walked through the halls, his hands shoved in his pockets. He was new so he didn't really know where anything was and at this point, he was completely lost. He pulled the map of the campus out of his back pocket and flicked his hair out from his eyes.
"Okay...I'm here," He said to himself pointing at a long, dead end hallway. The only 2 rooms shown down that hallway were the clinic and the lab. Since he wasn't really lost, just didn't know where he wanted to go, he decided to walk into the lab.
Koko slowly opened the door, thinking he might not be aloud in that room. He didn't see anyone so he walked in and began looking around.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]   Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

I picked up one of the test tubes and examined it. It had nothing in it but was stained at the bottom.

"There's a thing called washing..."

Suddenly, someone walked in. He was a high school student, probably new. He wasn't looking at me. He was a giant though, he probably couldn't see me.

I slowly slipped behind the one counter, trying to make sure he didn't see me.

"Go away..." I mumbled to myself. I didn't want to get in trouble by getting caught, I was in enough already from talking back to the teachers or not a at all.
Back to top Go down
Koko the Black Mage
Preschool
Koko the Black Mage

PostSubject: Re: Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]   Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Koko was about to leave since there was really nothing interesting in the room, but then he saw something moving behind the counter. He leaned over the counter and looked at the little girl hiding behind it.
"Hello?" Koko wasn't really used to talking to little kids, but he was kinda curious of why she was there,"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]   Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:10 am

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

Bad move. He spotted me...

I stayed quiet for a moment, examining this guy. He had no connections with the people I knew.

Giving him cold stares, I slowly made my way on my feet. Keeping my back to the counter, my knife stayed pinned to my back as well.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said with a rasp to my voice, feeling hostile and bloodthirsty.

My breathing became stable as I straightened my back.

"Who are you, old man?" I asked.

[... Hehe... /shot]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]   Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Projects [Reserved - Koko and Creselia]
Page 1 of 1