Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Seize the Lights. [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bellala

Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 am

Brian Thorne

Harmony quickly pushed me away when the lights turned on. My head smacked against a chair causing a loud commotion.

“Nora, turn off the lights and close the door!” I whispered loudly. With a group large as theirs they could attract so many damn monsters.

I’m so relieved to see them but they look beat up and really pale. Especially the smaller girl, Cecile I think her name is; she looked so traumatized. Harmony asked where this James kid is; I think that’s the Japanese kid I keep hearing about. He seemed like a cool guy.

But Derek didn’t have good news from what I see in him. “Look, get in here. You guys been through hell from what I’m seeing.” I said, getting up. I walked towards Nora, who appeared in bad shape. She already looked worse enough shortly after her incident and now I never seen her so traumatized. I embraced her.

Things are really turning for the worse.

Nora Thorne

“He’s gone.” I whispered into Brian’s shoulder. Nothing is going right except for seeing Brian and Harmony. I just needed to be with family, I needed a break. I found myself silently crying again.

I just wanted to be gone from everything, I didn’t want to suffer. My head felt so light headed and I felt sick to my stomach from crying so much. I wanted to just black out for a while and come back when everything is back to normal.

I didn’t realize what Cecile said until my mind was able to function. I sniffled, “what do you mean he’s here?”

Cassandra Thorne

It’s been too long.

I inhaled sharply and stood up. My legs are shaking and I feel adrenaline running through my veins so quickly. I shouldn’t be doing this but I just wanted Jin to come back. No one will notice I’m gone from the gym anyway.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 am

Harmony Darling

I didn't really notice Brian had hit himself until afterwards. Man, that would have made a good youtube video.

Before I could check if he had a bump, he went up to Nora to comfort her.
They all looked kind of terrible. It was a living hell for them right now.
I started getting on the edge again; they didn't have good news.

Derek Nevine

I did as Brian said, turning the lights off and locking the door correctly.
This was like a set up for some poorly adult made film.

Cecilianne stayed near the door, almost examining it. She had said 'he's here,' and I didn't know what it meant...
But I knew she was too far gone right now, and I had to help treat Nora's mental stability right now.

"We've been to hell and back," I explained to Brian and Harmony as I looked back and forth from the two girls.

Cecilianne Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I heard Nora ask what I meant, but I kept focusing on it. It was a feeling. His presence was still here.

It was as if he was right outside of this door.
I put my ear against the door to listen to any kind of sound.
It was a dull sound of nothing, but I knew he was there.

I looked down to the crack of the door and floor of the hallway. There were moving shadows, but like before, I couldn't tell if those were real or not.

I didn't want to endanger the others, but I didn't want James to be in danger either. He was out there. He could be trying to get in with us.

Eyeing the lock, I finally unlocked the door and opened it.

"James?!" I yelled out the open door. He was here. He was here!

Jin Kaiiro

I still hadn't come into a monster's path. It was really quiet for an invasion.

In the distance, though, I heard someone calling for Mister James. It sounded like Lady Cecilianne, although it was far away, so I couldn't tell.

I bolted for it; they could be in trouble.

Here's how I pictured it.
Lady Cecilianne was calling for Mister James. Wherever Lady Cecilianne was, Mister Derek was also there. If Mister Derek was around, then possibly Miss Nora was there as well. If Miss Nora was there, Master Brian could have probably found her.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Nora Thorne

Cecile is going insane. This is not like her at all. She can't just leave and go look for James! He's gone, he's dead. She's in denile. But this was going too far.

"Cecile!" I let go of Brian and ran over to Cecile, grabbing her. "Cecile, I know it's hard but we need to stay here for a while!" I didn't mean to be so forceful on her but this is serious. She's not a hunter and she can killed out there by being so reckless.

I looked out into the hallway to the direction she was looking at. I saw nothing. "Cecile, you're hallucinating right now."

Brian Thorne

I didn't know how to respond. They really have been through hell and it's definitely not over for all of us. We're going to eventually leave this room but with a group as big as ours we're monster bait.

It's going to end up like being one of those horror movies when one person suggest to split up and then everyone else agrees even if they know it's a terrible idea.

I kind of understood where they went with that now. They didn't want to be in a big group since they'll all be killed but if they split up then there's a lesser chance. Everything made sense with that split up concept.

I could only watch.

Cassandra Thorne

I heard someone shout 'James' from up ahead. It was a familiar name and I heard it a few times from Nora and Derek. I knew they would be over there, or that's at least my assumption.

I'm being really cautious as I make my way over there. I remember Brian giving me a few emergency tips if I was ever alone and a monster comes I will have to stay still and not make any sound. Just basically being a statue I will be fine. Or it works for him, it only happened to him once. But if it worked for him then it can work for me right?

Just be very careful, Cassie...
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Derek Nevine

Cecilianne opened the door! This wasn't safe. I hated to do this, but we needed to tie her up or something. She was going insane!

"Nora, hold on!" I yelled as I looked around the classroom to use something-anything.
I was a terrible brother for thinking of this, but...

In the corner, there was a worn rope. It was probably the same one I used in one of my earlier pranks that I discarded in a random classroom, considering there were small feathers glued on it.

I took it and went over to Cecilianne and Nora.
"I'm sorry, Cecilianne," I said before wrapping the rope over her waist and back. "This is for your own good."

She'd be really mad at me, as well as everyone else, but she needed to be safe before mad.

There was nothing where Cecilianne and Nora were looking, but I could slightly see something forming... A monster was coming, fast.

Cecilianne Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I could see him. I could see him! He was right there.
Nora was wrong, I wasn't hallucinating.

"Nora, let go!" I tried to squirm away. Derek started typing me up, too.
I wasn't crazy right now, he was right there!

Somewhere along the line, I struggled away from Nora, and somehow I was able to run out of the classroom towards him.
The rope was still around my waist, but if I took it off, Derek would use the opportunity to catch me.

He was probably calling for me right now, but I blocked out the sound of his voice.

"James, please!" I kept running. I was so close to him, but I was almost tackled and brought down.

James, help me!

Jin Kaiiro

I saw Miss Cecilianne running towards some form of gas; possibly a monster.

She must have been crazy to perform something so suicidal! I ran to help her, tacking her over to the other side of the hallway.

She struggled, but I managed to keep her down as I brought my spear up to anything that could threaten us.

Derek ran up to us to help Cecilianne up.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 am

Nora Thorne

"Derek, do something!" I'm getting so frustrated and afraid of what was going to happen. Derek knew Cecile better than me and he would know how to calm her down.

This is really scaring me. A monster could come out and just kill her in one shot.

I saw Derek ran and I peered into the hallway. Jin.

Wasn't he supposed to be with Cassie? They're practically glued together. Unless Cassie was fine being in a classroom or gym by herself. I didn't even know what was going on anymore.

"Jin!"

There was a monster just looming over them, not making a single move. The monster looked like a blob of gas, like it was still forming.

But anything could kill at this point.

[I could only think of a Nora post sorry uvu]
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:02 am

Derek Nevine

"Jin, thanks." I said helping Cecilianne up and making sure the kid was alright. They seemed fine, other than a scrape or two from tacking each other into the ground.

"Let's both get back in the classroom. Jin, you too." I called the kiddies, trying to drag Cecilianne back with me. Jin obediently followed.

I checked behind me quickly to see if that monster was still forming... It was, of course.

I should have kept going. Cecilianne was able to get out of my grasp and run again.

"Cecilianne!" I called, trying to grab the rope around her to fish her in. I missed, so she kept bolting away.

"Damn it!" I ran after her as well. I wasn't going to let my little sister die here. That monster was almost solid enough to be animated.

"No, let go!" I shouted to both Derek and that redhead kid.
I looked over at him, and he was there! They were all acting ridiculous, James was right there and he was fine!

"Let go!" I screamed one more time before getting out of Derek's grip again, and bolted for James again. I would prove that he was fine.

Some kind of gas was around him, but god bless, he looked fine.

I finally reached and hugged him with all my might. I was so scared, but everything felt alright while I was with him.

"James, I was so worried!" I said, clinging to his clothing.

Jin Kaiiro

Derek told me to go into the classroom with him. From the doorway, I saw that I was right; Miss Nora and Master Brian were both there.

I followed, but Miss Cecilianne got away.

She seemed to be hugging that monster, too, once she got to it.

This was no time to be crazy. I jumped up and slashed whatever it was with my spear above Cecilianne's head as she babbled.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:42 am

Nora Thorne

What...what is going on?

Does Cecile really think that's James? James just died minutes ago he can't just form into a monster! His body has to decompose which takes a long time, really that's what I think. He can't just think 'huh i think im gonna be a monster' that's fucking ridiculous.

After Jin tried to slice through the monster, nothing really changed. The Monster was still just gassy air and it didn't even flinch. It was like cutting through a cloud.

It just stood there, not doing anything. It was even trying to attack us. I looked to Derek in fear, "First teleportation then it's cooperating with us?"

The monster moved it's arm, grabbing Cecile. My heart pumped so fast at this point, it was going to kill her. But it took her and ran away.

It fucking ran away.

I chased that monster with no hesitation. It wasn't going to kill Cecile.

Brian Thorne

There were so many things going on at once. Everyone was yelling and screaming at each other and more people were coming in which adds a plus to attracting more monsters.

This is going to turn into hell in just seconds.

But from inside the classroom I heard Nora say one monster was cooperating with humans.

...what?

"Harmony let's go, things are not going well for them."
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 am

Derek Nevine

DAMN IT! IT WAS TAKING CECILIANNE! THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR BEING SO CARELESS!!

"Cecilianne!!" I yelled. I could shoot at it, but I'd be risking shooting Cecilianne at this point.
It hadn't immediately attacked her, so it might have been plotting something. We all had to be cautious, but too cautious, and we could loose our chances of saving her.

"Damn it, this isn't supposed to be happening!!" I was yelling.

This was my little sister!
I shouldn't have let her become so close to James in the first place. If they didn't start hanging out, this wouldn't be happening. Cecilianne would have been in her dorm doing her homework, and I don't know what James would be doing, but he wouldn't be dead.
I'd find Nora, and we would have gotten back to the gym.
And Harmony and Brian would continue making out in the classroom.
The invasion would have goon smoothly if James and Cecilianne weren't so attached to each other.

James seemed a bit different... But he was there.
He was cold, though.

Suddenly, he picked me up and started running away from the others.

"James? What are you doing?" I asked, clinging to him so I wouldn't fall. I trusted him, so I wasn't going to thrash around, but was there something wrong?

I stared at him for a bit before saying anything else. I realized that he hadn't spoken to me yet, which made me a little worried... I guess I didn't need him to speak, though, I just needed him to be okay.

"I'm so happy you're alright..." I whispered to myself, closing my eyes.
I let myself believe that James would do something to straighten out the issues.

Jin Kaiiro

This was all wrong, that monster was kidnapping Miss Cecilianne.
It was as if my blow hadn't done anything to affect him.

Still, if we were going to balance over everyone's skills:
Mister Derek's strongest point would be his strength.
Miss Nora's would be strategy.
My strongest point was speed, so I could catch up to that monster before any of them.

I ran after it to protect Miss Cecilianne, and slashed at it again.

This time, I wasn't fortunate. The attack didn't seem to do anything, but the monster reacted and attacked me before running off... I think.

It slashed at my face; it was extremely painful.
I fell to my knees to hold my face, and could feel myself bleeding.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

I hoped that I wouldn't get a scar because it would possibly scare Milady Cassandra.

But... That's when I realized. I tried to look where the monster was going, but... I could only open one eye... And I couldn't see out of it.

Harmony Darling

That girl was taken by a monster!

Brian said we needed to go help them, and as much as I wanted to, I was scared... As long as I stayed behind Brian, I would be alright, though...

"Alright."

I took out my watch just in case, and went to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:29 am

Nora Thorne

"Oh no you don't!" I shouted as I ran down the hall. This monster isn't going to take Cecile away from us. This monster is going to disappear from the planet and that's final. If this is the one monster that's causing all these evolutions or whatever the fuck is happening I'm going to kill every last one of them.

I tried aiming as I ran so the monster could just fall to the ground at least. It was still forming as it was running so some bullets did some damage but barely at all.

Brian Thorne

"Jin!"

Oh god. Oh no no no.

I ran over to him and dropped down to his level. "Oh my god." Jin needed to get to a nurse right now. Hopefully a nurse will be there, especially when hunters were out, they could get hurt. Jin though, oh god. It made me sick seeing all this blood.

"We're going to get you to the nurses right now, hold on."

Cassandra Thorne

I can see Brian from afar.

I know he will be mad at me for being out in danger but at least I found family. But something was wrong, I couldn't really see from here.

I can just feel something bad happened.

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:45 am

Derek Nevine

Jin was down. Red alert! Jin is down!

I had no time to check, though. Cecilianne was being abducted for crying out loud!

I saw that Nora was shooting at the monster.

"Nora, be careful!" I yelled. I didn't need to tell her why; she was a smart girl.

There needed to be an end to this now, though!

We were still running away. I heard gunshots behind us. As I went to check, I felt James holding me tighter, as if telling me not to look.
Instead, I curled up a little more in his chest.

He was cold, but this was comforting, being carried by him.

Suddenly, he set me down and moved me over to the wall.
I didn't understand what he was doing. "James...?" I went to ask what was going on, but he gave me such a sad look...

It silenced me and kept me in my place. What was he planning, though?

Harmony Darling

Seeing someone hurt so badly in such a vulnerable place was sickening.

I think my maternal instincts kicked in, though.
I reached around in my pockets and uniform to see if I had anything to use to help Jin.
I finally found a handkerchief in my vest pocket, and hurried to push it against Jin's face.

"Brian, do you have some sort of cloth I could use?" I asked, putting pressure on Jin to help stop the bleeding.
I peered a bit underneath the cloth to see his injuries.
Part of his forehead had a big gash, but his eyes were the worst; they were so... It was...

I bit my lip and looked away, continuing to apply pressure.

Jin was wincing in pain, but he obediently sat, holding in any screams of pain.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 am

Nora Thorne

There was just no end for this monster. "We're going to have to let it finish forming!" I shouted to Derek. All I can do was make dents but the monster wouldn't flinch at all.

But the monster was forming really quickly, which is a good thing. We just needed to keep on chasing it until we're able to kill it. The gas started to become a body for the monster and I signaled Derek to help me shoot.

I didn't want Cecile to fall too hard.

Cassandra Thorne

The girl with Brian was tending someone who had a serious injury. I couldn't really look but I had to. The cloth she was using turned red quickly and it was obvious the boy was seriously injured.

But Brian kept saying a name. Jin.

I was hoping the injured boy wasn't Jin. Maybe Brian just said that maybe Jin could help or something.

But it was Jin, and the girl and Brian needed more help. Jin helped me a lot and I needed to repay him. I dug into my pocket and grabbed the hankerchief he gave me earlier.

"I have something."

Brian Thorne

"I wish I had something." It pains me to see Jin in this much pain, he had nothing to deserve this. Nothing at all. I just wished he stayed there with Cassie when it was completely necessary.

"Hang in there, Jin. You're going to be fine." I reassured him. But I really shouldn't have said he is going to be fine because what if he dies from blood loss? I'm sure you can't die from losing your eyes, just as long as they don't lose too much blood and don't get infected....

A voice came from behind us and that voice is all too familiar. My mind immediately said 'no'. It's not her. She's in the gym, waiting for all of us.

I turned around. She was there, holding up a hankerchief. I couldn't move.

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:43 am

Derek Nevine

Nora signaled me to shoot. The monster had put Cecilianne down, and it was just at the right 'consistency' to shoot at without the bullets going through air.

"Fire!" I yelled as I shot at the monster.

Something happened though.

This time, I think I broke.

Nothing was going through my head, and the next thing I knew, I was down on my knees like Jin.

James had turned to face Nora and Derek.
That's when my senses kicked in again. I could hear Nora yelling to shoot the monster, but when I looked around... I couldn't see a monster.

Then, everything went in slow motion. I saw Derek lifting his gun and aiming at James...
Why he was, I didn't understand, but I would protect him.

"James, no!" I screamed as I ran right in front of him.

I felt a piercing pain in my stomach. Somehow, I stayed strong for a couple of seconds, holding my ground and protecting James... But I soon crumbled to the ground from pain.
I was shot, wasn't I?

Everything was kind of fuzzy.
While I still could do anything, I looked up to see if James was alright.

My vision soon faded, though, and the pain soon stopped.

Harmony Darling

Brian's cousin came around with a handkerchief just in the nick of time. I quickly snatched it, as rude as it was, and brought it to Jin's face.

"Thanks." I said as I continued.

Jin Kaiiro

Even with a piece of cloth pressed to my face, I only needed that one moment to know that I couldn't see.

But even without my sight, I could still hear fine.
Of course, Milady Cassandra was there.

I felt another piece of cloth being pushed against me.

This was dangerous, though. I was proof!

"Milady, what are you doing here?! I told you for your own safety to stay with Mister Carlio." I managed to say without screaming. I was angry, yes, but only for her safety, anyways.

I suddenly felt my eyes pulsing, causing aching pain. "Damn it..." I bent over a bit more to bear the pain.

"Master Brian, is Milady alright?" I had to ask, though.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 am

Nora Thorne

No.

That did not just happen. My mind is just messing with me. It wanted to replay James's death for me, it just wanted to spite me. Cecile did not get shot by accident and Derek did not fall to the ground in shame.

But it did happen. Everything that just happened is for real. Reality is really scary.

But seeing your best friend shot dead right in front of your eyes and your lover on his knees is the last thing I wanted.

"CECILE!"

Brian Thorne

I was literally blubbering out nonsense right now. Harmony just took the handkerchief right from Cassie like it didn't even matter that a non-hunter somehow got here with no trouble at all and was by herself.

How can Harmony take this so freely???? I placed my hand on Cassie's shoulder and brought her down to my level. "You say nothing to the rest of our family or else you're in deep trouble when we get back home."

Of course that's if we get home.

Jin got angry with Cassie. "Jin, you're the only one that matters right now. We just need to pick you up and lead you to a nurses office."

I made a plan as well. Harmony and Cassie, I want you two to carry Jin. I'll be behind the three of you so I can take monsters from the back. Try to avoid any monsters from any other side." I explained. This is the only plan we got.

Cassandra Thorne

I couldn't find Arthur anyway, I just didn't want to be near him. He's just that weird that you don't want to be with.

But Jin is way too important right now. I didn't want him to get hurt but he did and now I was afraid he was going to die. "I didn't want you to be alone out here." was all I could say.

Brian explained a plan, anything to get Jin to safety was all I can think about right now. Hopefully this can work.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 am

Derek Nevine

I stared for a while.
What have I done?

What have I done?!

Soon, I think I started screaming.

I murdered my own sister.
I murdered my daughter figure.

Harmony Darling

Brian recited his plan, and we needed to get Jin treated right now.

A little farther off where Nora and Derek would have been, I heard screaming.

"Brian..." I whispered. I was worried about them.

While worrying, though, I turned my back to Jin.

"Jin, can you climb on my back? Cassandra, could you please spot him?"

He stood up, though, and started walking on his own.

Jin Kaiiro

Master Brian had actually made me mad. "Jin, you're the only one that matters right now." All I was was a servant for his cousin; I wasn't born to be one, but I was raised to be disposable. I didn't matter, Milady Cassandra mattered.

She had gotten here by herself.

Harmony asked if I could climb on her, possibly for a 'piggy back ride,' but I had enough pride to get up on my own.

"I'm fine..." I said, standing up. I pressed down on the two handkerchiefs and started walking.

I didn't really know where I was going, though...
Until I hit a wall.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 am

Nora Thorne

With no hesitation I raised my gun to the monster, standing there like a deer in headlights. With one bullet it disappeared. Gone forever.

I dropped my gun and fell to my knees. I couldn't breathe and my eyes tried their best to produce tears. I couldn't even cry. All I could do was stare at the scene before me and remember everything that happened. Cecile couldn't be saved, she's dead. Even if we did try to get her to the nurses they wouldn't even take the bullet out, she was doomed from the start.

I felt anger building up both for Derek and myself. After a while I got up, dusted myself off and turned around to face Derek. "Let's...let's just go back to the gym."

I didn't know what to do with him now.

Cassandra Thorne

Screaming from up ahead. I knew that was Nora and Derek back there. "What happened?" I asked. But I knew they wouldn't explain right now, so many things were happening at once probably.

Jin just had to hit a wall. "Just carry him, he's going to smack into walls a lot like this." I said. I meant to say this in my head but it somehow slipped.

Brian Thorne

"Jin, I'm sorry to say this, but you're gonna have to be carried. You could run into a monster like that." It's the truth and it had to be said. In fact we can move faster if he was carried. He's a blind kid now and he's going to need a guide if he lives. Now we just needed to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seize the Lights. [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3