Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bonding over food [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Preschool
Kamal

Bonding over food [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Bonding over food [Open]   Bonding over food [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Kamal Ali

I sighed in puzzlement as right after I showed Annie the basics of the internet, she practically fled from the place. Was it something I did? Hm, maybe I was truly cursed not to have too much friends. Shaking my head to drive the thoughts off, I turned around to Alex, smiling softly, at least, Alex is my friend. Just as I was about to open my mouth to speak, my stomach gurgled loudly, in fact, it made the Librarian glare at me like a hawk. Ducking my head in slightly embarrassment, I whispered to Alex "I'll explain later, for now, let's get something to eat." with that I turned around and started for my dorm room.

A few minutes later, we arrived at my dorm, opening the door, I entered the room, only for Yuki to jump onto me and start to lick my face. Laughing lightly, I pushed Yuki off me and wiped my face off with a clothe that was on the desk. Quickly grabbing about fifteen cups of ramen, I expertly balanced it out with putting a few under my armpits, one ontop of my head, and the rest in my arms. Carefully balancing the cups, I stepped out of the room and turned around to close the door, thankfully both of my elbows could be moved enough for it to drag the door shut. With that, I glanced at Alex and said "Come on, to the Cafeteria." while slowly walking in the general direction of the Cafeteria.

Once we got there, I found the doors to be, thankfully, open. Walking inside and looking around, I saw one of the cooks behind a counter. Walking up to him I asked "Excuse me, but could I cook my Ramen here?" he simply looked up and me and shrugged his shoulders. Taking that as a yes, I smiled at him gratefully and walked behind the counter, into the kitchen, and went to the stove. Placing the cups next to the stove, I grabbed a kettle and hastily filled it up with water. Once everything was done, I grabbed a tray and placed all the cups in it. Walking out of the kitchen, I looked at Alex cheerfully and stated "Well, you can get some food from here, or you can take a few of my cups of Ramen if you want."
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over food [Open]   Bonding over food [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 am

Cassandra Thorne

I was ridicously hungry. I would ask Jin to get me something but instead I figured i would just head to the cafeteria. I was probably going to ask for anything. Just something to keep my stomach from grumbling and be full of delicious food.

I opened the cafeteria doors, surprised to find it unlocked. I smelled something really good. Was that....Ramen? I hadn't had ramen in ages! I was just stuck with caviar at my mansion and now it was delicious noodles.

The workers at the cafeteria looked at me strangely but I ignored them and opened the door quietly. The closer I got the more I wanted ramen. Nora didn't like it because it had a strange taste. I dont know about Jin but whatever. There were two men making it and i couldn't help but walk over to them. There was a wold also which caught me by surprise, it was tame right?

"Hello~ whatcha making?" I asked even though I didn't know them. I did know they were making ramen. It just slipped out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Preschool
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over food [Open]   Bonding over food [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:14 am

(( Wait, was what Tame? Yuki isn't here with me. :C ))

Kamal Ali

I looked intently at Alexander, awaiting his response when suddenly, a girl popped right behind me from out of nowhere, making me jump in surprise. "The heck!?" I yelped. Thankfully my Ramen didn't fall off the tray, god forbid if it did. Turning around, I saw that the girl who almost gave me a heart attack was staring rather hungrily at my Ramen. I couldn't help but notice that she was...short. Short and pretty. Raising a eyebrow at her in slight Amusement, I muttered "I made some Ramen, would you like some?" I asked while slightly straining the first two words, I was very prideful about my cooking skills, even if I was rather modest when talking about them.

((Sorry for the late and bad post. D:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over food [Open]   Bonding over food [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding over food [Open]
Page 1 of 1